Librarians, teachers, and other professionals working with youth aged 12 – 18 are invited to sponsor teens in the annual poetry contest. Each of the five winners will receive a $20 cash prize and a copy of the April 2015 issue of VOYA.
1. Contest submissions may be poems of up to thirty lines on any topic.
2. Type poem in a Word document. Include poet’s name, age, town, and state and the sponsor’s name, title, organization/school/library, address, and e-mail address.
3. Name the document file with the poet’s last name: Ex: Smith.doc
4. Attach the document to an e-mail with “VOYA Teen Poetry Contest” in the subject line and send to email@example.com
5. submit one poem per teen.
6. Contest deadline is December 31, 2014.